Skip to main content

Featured

Kohli and Rohit will play under Dhoni's captaincy, the match will be played in Mumbai:

The schedule for this season of IPL has been released.  The first match of the season will be played on March 29 at the Wankhede Stadium between the defending champions Mumbai Indians and Chennai Indians.  The start of IPL 2020 will be 11 days after India's domestic ODI series ends against South Africa.  The league rounds will begin from March 29 and run until May 17.  Last year, the league round lasted 44 days, while this time it will run for 50 days.  According to the IPL Governing Council, this year, only six matches will be played in two matches in a day and all these will be on Sunday only. The two teams, consisting of 8 franchises, will be held for the first time in the history of IPL.  Players from all eight franchises will be involved in this.  The match will be between the 4 franchises of North and East India, Kings XI Punjab, Delhi Capitals, Rajasthan Royals and Kolkata Knight Riders and players from South and West India franchise Chennai Super Kings, Royal C

Siddharth Shukla agreed to have attachment with Shahnaz Gill, he said on the future of both:

Siddharth Shukla agreed to have attachment with Shahnaz Gill, he said on the future of both:

It is not easy to stay in a closed house for more than four months without your family, Where you cut off from the outside world with some of the most distant and unknown faces. 
But after all the challenges and this long journey When you step out as the winner, there is a different glow on the face and the same glow was on the face of actor Siddharth Shukla the winner of Saturday night's TV reality show Bigg Boss 13
Siddharth, who has been seen in many TV shows like  'Dil Se Dil Tak',  'Khatron Ke Khiladi' and 'Humpty Sharma Ki Dulhaniya', left behind the other 21 contestants of the show ' Bigg Boss 13 'trophy and prize money of four million rupees.
 Siddharth, who is called the 'angry young man' of the show, once had his anger and fellow contestants Rashmi Desai, Paras Chhabra, Shehnaz Gill was in discussion for a loving friendship with him. 
So after winning the show, we spoke to Siddharth in detail about his journey in Bigg Boss and all these issues.

Fans support was a question:
Happy to win the Big Boss trophy, Siddharth says on his journey, "I am very thankful to all those who supported me. I was not sure whether I would get this support or not because I had to stay real here.
Earlier people knew and liked me through my characters, but in reality, I am very different from those characters, then after seeing me in real life, the support of the people will be reduced or reduced, I always feared this, But today I got trophy, so I feel great that maybe some people have liked me. 
This journey was not easy for me, because I have never lived for so long without talking to my family. Then, so many things happened, many times I was not happy, it was a full English journey (torture), but the trophy came in hand, so it became a happy journey in Hindi.

Anger is a normal thing in those circumstances:
During the show, a lot of questions were raised on Siddharth's advancement. He had a lot of fights with Rashmi, Asim and many others. Siddharth said, "That anger was very situational. I reacted when such situations came and we all do that. I am not a person who is always very calm and steady. I am very normal. I get angry. I also keep calm, I have all kinds of emotions. 
In the first month and a half, those things used to be high, because I was accused of reckless, unintelligible talk, even then I did not react very often but reacted very often, that is why, but it When those things fell a bit, when those people took care of me, then I started being normal, so I think it was in flux, as people treated me,  Rashmi became good with me in the middle, so I was good.
 Again, She was not talking, so I was not talking either. It was the same with the rest that Paras was fine with me, so I was also fine, when it was not right, I was also not. I think it's very normal, we all react, I did too. If I have had more such situations, then my reaction may have come more."

People want you down:
Siddharth's opponents also repeatedly accused the channel and the makers of favouring him and being biased towards him. 
On this, Siddharth says, "I feel very strange, when people say this because the injuries are more to me, the nominations are more than me, then I don't understand where these things come from. 
There are two types of people, one wants to go upstairs and the other wants to look down on someone else, then every kind of thinking happens. Everything was going right when they were winning, everything was wrong when they didn't win. It is normal for them to say such things. Such things are sad, but I am not surprised. During the show, Rashmi Desai behind Siddharth and actress Shilpa Shinde out of the show also made many allegations against Siddharth. 

Comments

Post a Comment